Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Est Em's ULTRAS

ULTRAS by Est Em (ULTRAS)
An avid game of love between rivals! Soccer fans are notorious, but ultras like Al and Leon take it to another level! They eat, breathe, and sleep for their beloved teams and their rivalries, like the rivalry between Liberta and FC Madrid.
When the Spanish national soccer team wins the European championship, fans around the country unite to celebrate. Sparks fly when Al and Leon first meet amidst the festivities, but what happens when these two ultras unknowingly find themselves on opposite sides of a passionate rivalry?!
Other exciting stories in this anthology include:
Say Hello to Mr. Smith
The Onlooker
Who Killed Oscar?
Local y Visitante


DMGuild Group: Sabaya
Translated by Barbara J. Vincent
Edited by Yadira Gonzales
Lettered by S. Russell
Available for all platforms at eManga.
Also available from Kindle, Nook, and Wowio.

Preview: Click images to make larger.

ULTRAS © Est Em 2008. All rights reserved. Original Japanese edition published in 2008 by Tokyo Mangasha Co., Ltd.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Lately I've been working on updating the info on the Sinister Hands blog. Is it alright if I link to you guys? Specifically to the ULTRAS page, but I'm also toying with the idea of creating an index of DMG groups' homepages, if people are open to that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I spoke with mah home dawgs, and they are cool-cat with your linking request. In fact, the suggestion to trade group banners for dual promotion was made as well.

    We also think your localizer homepage index is a fabulous idea!

    Dutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late response! I kinda sorta forgot I posted here, and I apparently don't get reply notifications. ^^;

    Thanks for allowing the link. I am perpetually behind on putting up info on our own blog, so the less work I have to do, the better. XD

    I'd be happy to trade banners. Er, as soon as I get some made. It will be added to this weekend's to-do list! ^^ If you guys already have a banner to share, I can put that up any time.

    ReplyDelete